About this charter
Embarkation port : Fethiye
Disembarkation port : Fethiye
EVERY FRIDAY and SATURDAY
Day 1: We meet up at 15:00 on the yacht. After we will give information about the tour program and boat safety, you will have free time to explore Fethiye. Then dinner and overnight stop in Fethiye harbour.
Day 2: After breakfast, we set of for Rhodes Harbour arriving in the afternoon. Depending on the weather conditions we may have a break or move directly. Rhodes is a remarkable place with historic and natural beauty. There are many legends about the islands mythological gods. You can visit the island until dinner time. Then dinner and overnight stop will be in the Rhodes Harbour. Rhodes has a bustling nightlife and entertainment continues until dawn.
Day 3: After breakfast our boat will move from Rhodes Harbour and cruising will take approximately 2,5 hours arriving in Symi Harbour with a reputation for beauty the most attractive goddesses of Greek mythology were born here. There are colourful homes and fabulous views. You can visit this island after lunch. Then dinner and overnight stop will be here on Symi island.
Day 4: After breakfast, our boat goes into the Turkish waters of Bozburun. Lunch and swimming break will be here. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Serce bay.
Day 5 : After breakfast, we will go to the Arap island for lunch and a swimming break. After lunch we will sail to Kadirga Bay. According to weather conditions we may go the port of Marmaris as well.
Day 6: Before breakfast we will go to Ekincik Gulf. If you want you can join the optional Dalyan tour and can visit Iztuzu protected beach which hosts the turtle's Caretta Caretta, here you can also see the king rock tombs. Dinner and overnight stop will be here in Ekincik bay.
Day 7 : After breakfast we will go to Sarsala bay for a swimming break. Our next stop will be Bedri Rahmi bay. The bay is named after famous Turkish artist Bedri Rahmi Eyupoglu because of his important role in the blue cruise culture. You can see the artist's painting on some of the rocks. Off to Fethiye for dinner and overnight stop.
Day 8 : After breakfast at 09:00, it will be time to say goodbye and you will leave the boat with unforgettable memories from your holiday
VISA PROCEDURES :
The citizens of Turkey, require a Greek Schengen visa and the passport must be valid for at least six months. The visa can be obtained from the nearest Greek Consulate. This application is made to the consulate with 2 photographs, the application form and the document of your salary.
You can get detailed information from the Consulate of Greece in Bodrum
Branch office: 0252 313 05 10 - 0252 313 05 20
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
• Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
• Single Supplement is 70%
• No child discount available in this itinerary. No children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES :
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner
• Tea, coffee, water
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• All alcoholic beverages, cola and other soft drinks
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers
The Captain has the authority to change any and all route programs, if due to sea and weather conditions it is deemed unsafe.