About this charter
Embarkation port : Fethiye
Disembarkation port : Fethiye
EVERY FRIDAY and SATURDAY
Day 1 : We meet up at 15:00 on the yacht. After we give information about the tour program and boat, you will have free time to explore Fethiye. Then dinner and overnight stop in Fethiye.
Day 2 : After breakfast, we set of for Rhodes Harbour arriving in the afternoon. Depending on the weather conditions we may have a break or move directly. Rhodes, is a remarkable place with historic and natural beauty. There are many legends about the island, the mythological gods that was created from the sea the sun of god Helen. You can visit the island until the dinner time. Then dinner and overnight stop will be in the Rhodes Harbour. Rhodes has bustling nightlife and entertainment continuing until dawn.
Day 3: After breakfast our boat will move from Rhodes Harbour and cruises taking approximately 2,5 hours arriving to Symi Harbour.
Symi, has a reputation for its beauty the attractive goddesses the birthplace in Greek mythology. There are colorful homes and fabulous views. You can visit this island after lunch. Then dinner and overnight stop will be here at Symi island.
Day 4: After breakfast, our boat goes into the Turkish waters to Bozburun. Lunch and swimming break will be here. Dinner and overnight stop will be here in the Serçe bay.
Day 5 : After breakfast, we will go to the Arap island for lunch and swimming break. After lunch we will passed to Kadırga Bay. According to weather conditions we may go the port of Marmaris as well.
Day 6: Before breakfast we will go to Ekincik Gulf. If you want you can join the optional Dalyan tour and can visit İztuzu beach which hosts the turtle's Caretta Caretta, the king rock tombs. Dinner and overnight stop will be here in Ekincik bay.
Day 7 : After breakfast we will go to Sarsala bay for swimming break. Then our next stop will be Bedri Rahmi bay. The bays name has been from famous Turkish artist Bedri Rahmi Eyüpoğlu because of his important role for recognition of blue cruise culture. You can see the artist's picture on some of the rocks and the rock tombs of the kings from ancient times in this bay. Off to Fethiye, for dinner and overnight stop.
Day 8 : After breakfast at 09:00, you can leave the boat with the unforgettable memories from your holiday
VISA PROCEDURES :
The citizens of the country from Turkey, require a Greece Schengen visa and the passport must be valid for at least six months. The visa can be obtained from your nearest Greek Consulate. This application is made to the consulate with 2 photographs, the application form and the document of your salary.
You can get detailed information from the Consulate of Greece in Bodrum Branch office : 0252 313 05 10 - 0252 313 05 20
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
• Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
• Single Supplement is 70%
• No child discount available in this itinerary. No children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES :
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner
• The tea, coffee, water
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• All alcoholic beverages, cola and other soft drinks
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers
Captain has the authority to change the route programs, if due to sea and weather conditions.