About this charter
Route: Bodrum-Knidos-Old Datca-Symi-Datca-Bencik-Selimiye-Palamutbuku-Mersincik-Bodrum
Departure Day: Saturday
Departure Day: Saturday
Note: This luxurious boat cruise, is offered with a minimum of 8 (overnight) and maximum of a 17(daily) guest capacity (Double and Master cabin alternatives).
Day 1: After lunch all passengers will be welcomed on board to meet the captain and crew. After giving you all tour details and safety regulations and you are settled in, we will begin our cruise. The first stop will be at one of the stunning bays not too far from Bodrum harbour. You will be able to relax familiarize yourself with the boat and swim if you desire, it is here we will drop anchor for the night.
Day 2: After breakfast we sail to Gokova bay, which connects to the Aegean and Mediterranean. Knidos, is located on the opposite side and will be the first stopping point of the day. Knidos, influenced by many different cultures, is famous for its place in antiquity. Lunch and swimming will be here. In the evenings the waters of Kargi bay are still and calm, making this the perfect spot for an overnight stop. Dinner and overnight will be here.
Day 3: Before breakfast, we sail to Datca. After breakfast, you can hop on land for a short walk in the natural beauty of this area. After lunch, swimming and relaxation and then on to Simi Island, which is close to Hisaronu Bay. This coastline is beautiful and we will recommend you to make sure your phones are fully charged so not to miss a thing. Simi Island was known for its sponge diving and boat construction and is ranked 3rd in the 12 islands of this region. However it has become a favourite location in recent years and tourism is now the main income. Dinner and overnight stop will be here.
Day 4: After an exquisite breakfast we sail to the Greek island of Symi, visit the church of the Archangel Michael on the western side of the island. We will also visit the beautiful bay of St George for swimming before returning to Turkish waters, where all documentation will be checked by the Bozburun harbour authorities. After lunch we sail to Selimiye with a cruise along the coastline of the Hisaronu Gulf. Swimming, entertainment, dinner and our over night stop will be here. Our guests may also visit Selimiye village until dinner is prepared.
Day 5: Before lunch, we will go to Bencik Bay. Bencik is at the narrowest part of the Datca peninsula. After lunch in the enchanting natural beauty spot of Aktur we will lower the anchor, Dinner and overnight stop will be here.
Day 6: Palamut Buku is located on the western side of the Bozburun peninsula, we will down anchor here in the beautiful clear waters, This area is famous for almonds. This blue cruise area is known as the most frequent spot for lovers, with the most romantic sunsets and sunrises in Mersincik Bay.
Day 7: Kisebuku is surrounded by pine forests and the calm waters make it a good choice for breakfast. Following along the shoreline Orak Island will be visited for lunch and sunbathing. As sunset approaches, Bodrum Harbour or Yada Adabogazi Bay will be visited, depending on weather conditions. Dinner and overnight stop will be here.
Day 8: After a full week of memories, last breakfast, preparations are made for the departure from the boat.
• Prices are per person for 2 persons and 1 person for 1 week on full board basis and EURO-based.
• Single Supplement (70%)
• Child discounts are not applied to our tours. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Full board accommodation: breakfast, lunch, 5 tea (cake-biscuit service) and dinner.
• Tea, coffee, water, cola, other sodas, beer and wine during the tour
• Alcoholic beverage service between 12.00 and 24.00 beer and wine
• Port charges and exit procedures.
• Navigational documentation and shipping agent costs for required transactions.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Use water.
• Diesel and petrol expenses.
• Clean linen and bath towels (not including beach towels)
• Free use of equipment on board (mask, pallet, snorkel fishing tackle, etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We recommend you to take your personal travel insurance)
• All port taxes and mooring fees for boats in foreign land waters.
• Customs procedures and costs related to boats in foreign land waters.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• All-inclusive alcoholic beverages, except the all-inclusive concept.
• Museum tours on the tour route and optional land tours.
• Airport transfers.
For Turkish citizens to obtain a Schengen visa, passports must also be valid for at least six months. The visa is taken from your nearest Greek Consulate. 2 photographic application forms and a document certifying income are applied to the consulate.
You can get detailed information from the Consulate of Greece in Bodrum 0252 313 05 10 - 0252 313 05 20.