About this charter
Fethiye - Ölüdeniz - Ekincik - Göcek - Fethiye
Day 1: We meet up at 15:00, at the yacht. After we have given all information about the tour program, you will have free time to visit Fethiye. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Fethiye Harbour.
Day 2 : After the breakfast will take up the anchor, and cruise to a bay near to Ölüdeniz. Dinner and overnight stop at the island of Gemiler, you can see the Byzantine ruins.
Day 3 : After breakfast we will go to the Ağa Limanı bay. After a short walk in the bay of Ağa Limanı, you can see the ruins from Byzantine times, the old theater as well and can watch the beautiful sunsets.
Day 4 : After breakfast we will go to the Ekincik Gulf. If you wish you can join a optionally Dalyan tour and visit İztuzu beach which hosts the turtle's Caretta Caretta, and the king rock tombs. Dinner and overnight stop in Ekincik Gulf.
Day 5 : Today we will go to the famous Göcek Gulf with some magnificent bays. We will spend time here enjoying the beautiful bays.
Day 6 : Today our first stop will be to the Tersane ( Shipyard ) island. This islands history is dating back to Byzantine times, we will spent relaxing time in here. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Manastır bay.
Day 7 : After breakfast we will go to the Kızılada for our last swimming break. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Fethiye Harbour.
Day 8 : After the breakfast at 09:00, you can leave the boat with the unforgettable memories from the holiday
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
•Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
•Single Supplement is 70%.
•No child discount available in this itinerary. As NO children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner ( high-quality meals ) • Beer and wine service between from 13:00 to 24:00
• The tea, coffee, water, cola and other soft drinks during the tour
• Daily 4 - 6 hours use of air conditioning
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• All alcoholic beverages, cola and other soft drinks • Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers.
Captain has the authority of changing the route program, if due to sea and weather conditions.