About this charter
Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris
8 Days 7 Nights
Outbound Port: Marmaris
Arrival Port: Marmaris
Departure Days: Every Saturday
Our guests can come to the boat after 15:30. We start our service with informing about the tour then dinner.
Marmaris Harbor, which is a major tourism center of our country and has a big harbour, this is our set for the first day.
After breakfast we will anchor up and go towards Ekincik Gulf. If you want to be in Ekincik Bay you can go to the optional Dalyan tour and visit Iztuzu beach which hosts the king rock tombs and Caretta Caretta turtles. Dinner and your first night in Ekincik Gulf.
Famous Dişibilmez and Kurtoğlu we set of early to avoid the wavy seas to Tersane Island in Göcek Bay, breakfast and swimming breaks here.
Then to Cleopatra Island, named after the ruins of the baths buried in the sea, is visited. Our next route is Kızılada, where we will have dinner and stay overnight.
Arrive in Fethiye harbor this morning. Called Telmessos in ancient times, Fethiye was one of the most important cities of the Lycian Civilization. You can join the jeep safari tour here as an option. Guests who do not want to participate in Safari tour we will go to Samanlık Bay. After lunch and swimming break, we will go back to Fethiye and anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight.
Our guests can go shopping and enjoy nightlife as they wish at bars and streets close to the harbour.
After breakfast, our boat takes anchor up and moves towards Gocek Bay. Gocek Island's, Yassık Island, we anchor for lunch and swimming. Dinner and overnight stop will be Göcek
Bedri Rahmi Eyupoglu's Bedri Rahmi Bay, where our artist, Bedri Rahmi Eyüpoğlu, plays an important role in recognizing the Blue Cruise culture in Turkey after breakfast. In this bay, you can also see the rock-cut tombs of the artist's paintings on the rocks and the antique age. Later on we will arrive at Sarsala Bay and then Ağa Port, where we will spend the night.
After a short walk at Aga Harbor, you can watch the remains of the Byzantine period and the old theater and watch the sunset.
After breakfast, we will anchor towards Kumlubük and have our lunch break. Then we go to Paradise Island for the last swim. Then off back to Marmaris Port for our last evening. Our guests who desire to visit this beautiful city of Turkey, which is one of the most important tourism centers, can live the night life.
After breakfast, you can leave the boat taking all your memories with you, 10:30.
• Prices are per person for 2 persons and 1 person for 1 week on full board basis and EURO-based.
• Single Supplement (60%)
• Child discounts are not applied to our tours. Children under 12 are not permitted
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Full board accommodation: breakfast, lunch, 5 tea (cake-biscuit service) and dinner.
• Meals are served free of charge.
• Daily 4-6 hours air conditioning service.
• Port charges and exit procedures.
• Navigational documentation and shipping agent costs for required transactions.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Use water.
• Diesel and petrol expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels (not including beach towels).
• Free use of equipment on board (mask, pallet, snorkel fishing tackle, etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We recommend you to take your personal travel insurance)
EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water are provided at a charge from the yacht.
• Entrance fees for the ruins on the tour route, museum entrances and optional land tours.
• Airport transfers.
(The captain has the right to change routes and times for a safe cruise if necessary.)