About this charter
Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris
8 Days 7 Nights
Departure Days: Every Saturday
Day 1: Our guests can come onboard at 15:30. We will give information about the tour and all safety requirements, then dinner will be served. Marmaris Harbour, which is a major tourism centre is where we will anchor overnight on the first day.
Day 2: After breakfast we will raise the anchor and sail towards Ekincik Gulf. If you choose you can go on the optional Dalyan tour and visit Iztuzu beach to see rock tombs of the ancient kings and it is also here that you can visit the protected beach where the Sea Turtles (Caretta Caretta) nest and breed. Dinner and over night in Ekincik Gulf.
Day 3: Famous Disibilmez and Kurtoglu bays are where we set off early to, on our way to Tersane Island in Gocek Bay, breakfast and swimming breaks will be here. Then on to Cleopatra Island, named after the ruins of the baths just under the sea. Our next route takes us to Kizilada, where we will have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 4: This morning we will arrive in Fethiye harbour. Previously called Telmessos, Fethiye was one of the most important cities of the Lycian Civilization. You can join an optional jeep safari tour here. Guests who do not want to participate will sail on to Samanlik Bay. After lunch and a swimming break, we will go back to Fethiye and anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and overnight. Our guests can go shopping and enjoy nightlife as they wish at the bars and streets close to the harbour.
Day 5: After breakfast, our boat moves towards Gocek Bay. At Yassik Island we will anchor for lunch and swimming. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Gocek
Day 6: Today we head to Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after the famous Turkish artist, who played an important role in the Blue Cruise culture in Turkey. In this bay, you can also see the ancient rock-cut tomb sof kings and the artist's paintings on the rocks. Later on we will arrive at Sarsala Bay and then Aga Port, where we will spend the night. After a short walk at Aga Harbour, you can see ruins from the Byzantine period, an ancient theatre and watch incredible sunsets.
Day 7: After breakfast, we will anchor towards Kumlubuk and have a lunch break. On to Paradise Island for the last swim. Then back to Marmaris Port for our last evening. Our guests who desire to visit this beautiful city, which is one of the most important tourism centres, can live the night life.
Day 8: After breakfast, its time to say goodbye and you can leave the boat taking great memories with you, disembarkation is between 10:00 and 10:30.
• Prices are per person for 2 persons and 1 person for 1 week on full board basis and EURO-based.
• Single Supplement (60%)
• Child discounts are not applied to our tours. Children under 12 are not permitted
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Full board accommodation: breakfast, lunch, 5 tea (cake-biscuit service) and dinner.
• Meals are served free of charge.
• Daily 4-6 hours air conditioning service.
• Port charges and exit procedures.
• Navigational documentation and shipping agent costs for required transactions.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Use water.
• Diesel and petrol expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels (not including beach towels).
• Free use of equipment on board (mask, pallet, snorkel fishing tackle, etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We recommend you to take your personal travel insurance)
EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and bottled water are provided at a charge from the yacht.
• Entrance fees for the ruins on the tour route, museum entrances and optional land tours.
• Airport transfers.
The captain has the right to change routes and times for a safe cruise if necessary.