About this charter
Day 1: We meet up at 15:00 at the yacht. All information about the tour program and boat will be given, you will have free time. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Fethiye.
Day 2 : After breakfast will be anchoring at a bay near Oludeniz. Dinner and overnight stop at Gemiler island, here you can visit Byzantine ruins.
Day 3: Before breakfast we will going to Tersane island. Breakfast will be on the way. After lunch and a swimming break our next route will be Kale Village. Here you can visit historical monuments. Dinner and overnight stop will be around the Kale village.
Day 4: After our breakfast we will sail to the Lycian ruins located in the sea at Kekova. It is forbidden to anchor in this area because its a protected, ancient Simena Village is where we will anchor next. After lunch our guests can visit the ancient ruins. The next route is a beautiful bay, Gokkaya. You have motorized water sports opportunities here, you can enjoy the sea and sun. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Gokkaya Bay.
Day 5: After breakfast, lunch and swimming break our new route is to Kas. Our guests will have a short-time to stroll or shop in Kas harbour. Dinner and overnight stay will be in a nearby bay to Kas harbour.
Day 6 : After breakfast we will cruise. You can go on an optional land tour to the ancient city of Xanthos and Saklikent valley. We will go to Yesilkoy bay guests who wish to stay on board can do so. Dinner and overnight stop will be here.
Day 7: Before breakfast we will go to the Gulf of Gocek, which is very famous for its spectacular bays. We will spend enjoyable time in the beautiful bays. Then we will go back to Fethiye Harbour for Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8: After breakfast at 09:00 am, you can leave the boat with the unforgettable memories of your holiday as we say farewell.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
•Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
•Single Supplement is 70%.
•No child discount available in this itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner.
• Beer and wine service between from 13:00 to 23:00
• The tea, coffee, water, cola and other soft drinks during the tour
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• All alcoholic beverages between 23:00 - 11:00 from the boat's bar
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers.
The Captain has the authority to change route plans, if due to change in the weather and sea conditions.