FETHİYE – GÖCEK BAYS– YASSICA ISLANDS - BEDRİ RAHMİ BAY - EKİNCİK - MARMARİS
4 Days 3 Nights
Embarkation port : Fethiye
Disembarkation port : Marmaris
Day 1 : For this mini tour our guests will embark on the boat at 09:00 from Fethiye Harbour. After all information is given about the tour we will start then take of to the natural wonders of the world famous gulf of Göcek. We will stop for lunch and swimming break in the Yassıca islands. Here is the symbol of the Göcek Gulf. And dinner and overnight stop will be in a bay amongst the gulf of Göcek.
Day 2 : After breakfast we will go to Bedri Rahmi bay. This bays name has been made famous of the Turkish artist Bedri Rahmi Eyüpoğlu because of his important role for recognition of blue cruise culture. You can see the artist's picture on some of the rocks and the rock tombs of the kings from ancient times in this bay. Then we will go to Sarsala bay, for dinner and overnight stop in the port of Ağa. After a short walk in the port of Ağa, you can see the ruins from Byzantine times, the old theater, and watch the sunset.
Day 3 : After breakfast we will go to Kadırga capes for lunch and swimming break. Then our next stop will be in Cennet ( paradise ) island for the afternoon the and swimming break. Then dinner and overnight stop will be in Marmaris harbour. You'll have free time in Marmaris and you can enjoy the nightlife.
Day 4 : After breakfast you can leave from the boat at 10:30am, and take all your memories of this experience back home with you.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
- The prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
- No child discount available in any itinerary. As NO, children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner.
• During the meals water is being served free of charge.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers.
The Captain, has the authority to make changes in the tour program if due to weather and sea conditions.