FETHIYE – MARMARIS BLUE CRUISE
4 Days 3 Nights
Embarkation port : Fethiye
Disembarkation port : Marmaris
Day 1 : For this mini tour our guests will embark on the boat at 09:00 from Fethiye Harbour. After all information is given about the tour we will take of to the natural wonders of the gulf of Gocek. We will stop for lunch and a swimming break in Yassica island. Dinner and overnight stop will be in a small bay in the gulf of Gocek.
Day 2 : After breakfast we will go to Bedri Rahmi bay. This bay is famous because of the artist Bedri Rahmi Eyupoglu and his important role in blue cruise culture. You can see the artist's paintings on some of the rocks and the rock tombs of the kings from ancient times in this bay. We will go to Sarsala bay, for dinner and overnight stop in the port of Aga. After a short walk in the port of Aga, you can ruins from the Byzantine era, the ancient theatre, and watch the sunset.
Day 3 : After breakfast we will go to Kadirga cape for lunch and a swimming break. Then our next stop will be in Cennet (paradise) island for the afternoon swimming break. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Marmaris harbour. You will have free time in Marmaris and you can enjoy the nightlife.
Day 4 : After breakfast you can leave from the boat at 10:30am, and take all your memories of this experience back home with you.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES :
- The prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
- Single Supplement is 60%.
- No child discount available in any itinerary. As NO, children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner.
• During the meals water is being served free of charge.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers.
The Captain, has the authority to make changes in the tour program if due to weather and sea conditions.