About this charter
Fethiye - Marmaris - Fethiye
Embarkation port : Fethiye
Disembarkation port : Fethiye
FRIDAY, SATURDAY and MONDAY
Day 1: We meet up at 15:00 at the yacht. Then all information will be given about your safety and the cruise program. You will then have some free time. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Fethiye.
Day 2: Gocek bay will be our first stop today, with beautiful scenery. Dinner and overnight stop will be here at Aga Limani bay.
Day 3: Before breakfast we will arrive in Ekincik bay and will anchor at the mouth of the Dalyan river. Here you have the option to join a Dalyan land tour which includes visiting the mud baths. Dinner and overnight stop will be in Ekincik bay.
Day 4: On the way to Marmaris, we will stop for a swimming break in Turunc bay. Then our next stop will be at Cennet (Paradise) island for lunch and a swimming break. You will have free time in Marmaris if you would like to, you can visit the castle, the old town or shops. Overnight stay will be here or in a nearby bay close to Marmaris.
Day 5: Today our first stop will be Tersane island. The islands history dates back to Byzantine times, we will spend a relaxing time here. Dinner and overnight stop in Manastir bay.
Day 6: Today the natural beauty of the Gocek bay will delight you. You will have plenty of time for swimming and snorkelling in Kuyruk cape, Bedri Rahmi bay or Sarsala bay. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and overnight stop will be in one of these beautiful bays.
Day 7: During the day we will visit some of the bays in the Gulf of Gocek. Then we will go to Fethiye Harbour for an overnight stop.
You can visit the historical Lycian rock tombs, ancient theatre from the Hellenistic period and the old bazaar also awaites you.
Day 8: After breakfast at 09:00, it will be time to say goodbye, you can leave the boat with the unforgettable memories of your holiday.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES:
•Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
•Single Supplement is 70%.
•No child discount available in this itinerary. As NO children under the age of 12 is permitted.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea - coffee & biscuits, dinner.
• The tea, coffee, water
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• All alcoholic beverages, cola and soft drinks
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual customs on arrival and departure in Turkey
• Airport Transfers.
Captain has the authority to change the cruise routes is due to unforeseen weather and sea conditions.