About this charter
Family Tour – Full Board
Duration: 8 Days - 7 Nights
Day 2: After breakfast, we go to Kizilada, the first stop of your Blue Cruise. Kizilada is an island that connects the Mediterranean and Aegean waters and is in the Gulf of Fethiye. It got its name because the stones turn red at sunset. There is no other building on the island except for a lighthouse. Kizilada is one of the extraordinary islands of the Gulf, with beautifully sheltered bays that many Blue Cruise lovers visit, you cannot get enough swimming and sunbathing all day long on the beach and dinner will be here.
Day 3: Gocek Port will be our next stop. Our guests can shop and taste different flavours in the cafes and restaurants. In the afternoon, we will cruise to Dalyan. Here, our guests who wish can join the optional Dalyan Tour will have the opportunity to see unique wonders, each more beautiful than the other. Another stopover in Dalyan will be Iztuzu beach, where fresh water and sea waters never mix. Dinner and overnight stay will be in a suitable area.
Day 4: After breakfast, we will spend another wonderful day in Yassıcalar or Boynuzbuku, where you can spend more time in the water.
Day 5: Today, we will visit Bedri Rahmi, Cleopatra and Sunken Hamam Bays, which will excite our passengers who are diving enthusiasts. You can immortalize the historical remains in your memories.
Day 7: Before entering Fethiye Harbour, we will visit other bays and islands, have lunch and take swimming breaks. Towards sunset we will enter Fethiye Harbour. Our guests can take a walk in Fethiye city centre and its promenade, and shop in the Old Bazaar (Paspatur). Dinner and overnight stay will be in Fethiye Harbour.
Day 8: After breakfast, we leave the boat at 09:00 with the
goodbye and memories of a great week of good conversations and friendships.
• Prices are prepared on the basis of 1 person 1 week full board accommodation in a 2 person cabin and are in EURO.
• Single Supplement is 70%.
• Only children between the ages of 4 and 11 under 12 are accepted for the Family Tour.
• Cabins can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 1 child.
• Pricing for children is 300 Euros in case of staying with their family in 1 cabin.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Full board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, 5 o'clock tea (cake-biscuit service) and dinner.
• Tea, coffee, water during the tour
• Port charges and exit procedures.
• Ship agency expenses for voyage document and necessary procedures.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Drinking water.
• Diesel and gasoline expenses.
Supply of clean linens and bath towels (beach towels are not included)
Free use of equipment on board (mask, flippers, snorkel fishing tackle etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We recommend you to take out your personal travel insurance.)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks purchased from the boat bar.
• Airport transfers.
• The entrance fees of the ruins on the tour route, museum entries and optional land tours.
The captain has the right to change the route and times for a safe cruise if he deems necessary.