About this charter
Rhodes - Symi - Tilos - Rodos
Duration: 7 nights 8 days
Exit Port: Rhodes
Arrival Harbour: Rhodes
Day 1: Your expected arrival time at the boat is 17:00, you will be introduced to your captain and crew and receive information regarding all safety procedures and tour information. Dinner and overnight stay will be in the port of Rhodes. Passengers may go out after dinner and enjoy their free time.
Day 2: Our captain will be interested in port operations while you have breakfast in the morning. After breakfast and operations, our journey towards Symi will begin. The island of Simi is famous for its art of engraving and famous for its shipbuilding. There will be lunch and a swimming break in the middle of the day at Nanou bay. We sail after a pleasant lunch and arrive at Symi Island in the evening. Dinner will be served and an overnight stay will be at Symi Island. Our passengers can go on land, if they so desire and try the Greek cuisine in one of the taverns. Passengers disembark should inform the captain.
Day 3: This is our first stop on the south side of the island we will anchor in Panarotmis bay. For lunch and a swimming break. We can visit the ruins of the 18th century monastery of Archangel Michael whilst anchored in Panarotmis bay. This monastery is visited annually by the Greeks for gratitude to Saint Michael. Overnight and dinner will be held here.
Day 4: After breakfast we depart from Symi and continue towards Tilos, after swimming and resting at Takrogiali Bay. Tilos is an island that attracts a lot of attention, a residential area with many beautiful features. Places of interest on the island; Dwarf elephant fossils, Medieval Messarias Castle, Chardakio Cave, Ancient castles, the fortress of Seleuber and the Agiosykias fortress. Our dinner and overnight stay will be here.
Day 5: We up anchor for Chalki and continue our journey. Nimporio is the only main port of the island where you can enjoy the calmness. The beachfront is lined with cafeterias and taverns, and offers a choice of lively or quiet beaches. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay will be held in this area.
6.Day: After a nice, quiet, day and evening, we up anchor and move to Rhodes. We stop at Anthony Quinn Bay for a swimming and a lunch break. Our next stop will be at sunset, dinner and overnight stay at Kalithea beach.
Day 7: We continue our journey towards Rhodes, area. After our arrival, you can explore the UNESCO World Heritage site, rock climbing, jeep safari or Lindos tour. Our main port for dinner and overnight will be held in Rhodes.
Day 8: A week full of unforgettable memories and at 09:00, it will be time to say goodbye and you will depart the yacht.
• Prices are based on full board accommodation for 1 week in a double room and are in EURO.
• Single Supplement% 60
• Child discount is not applied in our tours. Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the boat.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Full board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, 5 tea (cake-biscuit service) and dinner.)
• Beer, Wine, ouzo, (from 12:00 to 22:00) Fanta, Cola, Soda, Water, Tea and Coffee
• Port costs and exit operations.
• Ship agency costs for travel documents and necessary operations.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Drinking water.
• Diesel and gasoline expenses.
• Supply of clean linens and bath towels (Beach towels not included)
• Free use of equipment on the floor (mask, fins, snorkelling, fishing gear, etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We recommend that you take out your personal travel insurance)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the boat bar. Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat.
• Entrance fees, museum entrances and optional land tours on the tour route.
• Airport transfers.
The Captain has the right to make changes to the routes and times for a safe journey when necessary.