About this charter
Rodos - Simi - Tilos - Rodos
Duration: 7 nights 8 days
Exit Port: Rhodes
Arrival Harbor: Rhodes
Day 1: Meet the boat at 17:00 and guide the cabin distribution.
Dinner and overnight stay in the port of Rhodes. Passengers can go out after dinner.
Day 2: Our captain will be interested in port operations while you have breakfast in the morning. After breakfast and operations, our journey towards Simi starts. The island of Simi is famous for its art of engraving and famous for its shipbuilding. For lunch and a swimming break in the middle of the day will be given at Nanou bay. We move after a pleasant lunch and we will arrive at Simi Island on the evening. Dinner will be served and overnight stay will be at Simi Island. Our desirable passengers can go on land, and the greek cuisine in one of the shabby taverns in Simi Island. Passengers who want to go out should be sure to inform our captain.
Day 3: This is our first stop on the south side of the island we will anchor in Panarotmis bay. For lunch and a swimming break We will visit George Sheep. We can visit the ruins of the 18th century and the monastery of Archangel Michael, which we anchored in Panarotmis bay. This monastery is visited annually by the Greeks for their gratitude to Saint Michael. If weather conditions are inappropriate, Pedi may be used as our alternative. Overnight and dinner will be held here.
Day 4: After breakfast we depart from Symi and continue towards Tilos after swimming and resting at Takrogiali Bay. Tilos is an island that attracts attention with its greek island, residential area, nature and many features. Places that can be seen on the island; dwarf elephant fossils, Medieval Messarias Castle, Chardakio Cave, Middle Ages castles, the fortress of Seleuber and the Agiosykias fortress. Our dinner and night will be here.
Day 5: We up anchor for Chalki and continue our journey. Nimporio is the only main port of the island where you can be alone with calmness and yourself after a few days of historical and tiring days. The beachfront is lined with cafeterias and taverns, and offers a choice of lively or quiet beaches. Lunch, dinner and overnight stay will be held in this area.
6.Day: After a nice, quiet, day and evening, we up anchor and move to Rhodes. We stop at Athony Quinn Bay for a swimming and a lunch break. Our next stop will be the sunset, dinner and overnight stay at Kalithea beach.
Day 7: We continue our journey towards Rhodes, area. After our arrival, you can explore the UNESCO World Heritage site, rock climbing, jeep safari or Lindos tour. Our main port for dinner and overnight will be held in Rhodes.
Day 8: A week full of unforgettable memories and at 09:00 you will depart your yacht.
• Prices are based on full board accommodation for 1 week in a double room and are in EURO.
• Single Supplement% 60
• Child discount is not applied in our tours. Children under 12 years old are not allowed on the boat.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Full board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, 5 tea (cake-biscuit service) and dinner.)
• Beer, Wine, ouzo, (from 12:00 to 22:00) Fanta, Cola, Soda, Water, Tea and Coffee
• Port costs and exit operations.
• Ship agency costs for travel documents and necessary operations.
• Mooring fees.
• Crew service.
• Drinking water.
• Diesel and gasoline expenses.
• Supply of clean linens and bath towels (Beach towels not included)
• Free use of equipment on the floor (mask, fins, snorkeling, fishing gear, etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We recommend that you take out your personal travel insurance)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
• All alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the boat bar. Please do not bring your own drinks to the boat.
• Entrance fees, museum entrances and optional land tours on the tour route.
• Airport transfers.
The Captain has the right to make changes to the routes and times for a safe journey when necessary.